SHW Biomass Boiler
SHW Biomass Boiler
SHL biomass boiler is double drum horizontal boiler with chain grate, which is suitable for burning the biomass fuel like wood chip, biomass pellet, etc. The front furnace is composed of water-cooled wall, and front and rear water-cooled wall composes the water-cooled arch. The convection tube bundle is arranged between the upper and lower drums, and the economizer and air preheater are arranged at the rear of the boiler. A soot blower interface is reserved at the heating surface of boiler convective tube bundle and economizer.
SHL series biomass boiler can generate medium and high pressure steam with rated evaporation capacity of 10-75 ton/h and rated pressure of 1.25-9.8 MPa. The designed thermal efficiency is up to 82%.
1. “W” shape flue gas flushing direction in the convection tube, effectively overcoming the ash deposition; increase the convection heating area to ensure sufficient output.
2. Heavy three-story furnace wall ensures good insulation effect, effectively reduce the heat loss.
3. Small flake chain grate features little leakage, high manufacturing precision, sufficient fuel combustion, and simple maintenance and replacement.
4. Independent air chamber ensures reasonable air distribution, improves operational stability.
5. Optimized design of front and rear furnace arch; reflective ignition type front arch is conducive to fuel ignition.
6. Small power consumption, low noise, stable operation, and overload protection device.
7. High heat transfer efficiency and small flue gas flow resistance solve low-temperature corrosion of economizer.
SHL series coal fired boilers are widely used in chemical industry, paper making industry, textile industry, food industry, pharmaceuticals industry, heating industry, construction industry.
|Technical Data of SHW Biomass Steam Boiler|
|Model||Rated Evaporation Capacity (t/h)||Rated Steam Pressure (MPa)||Feed Water Temperature (°C)||Rated Steam Temperature (°C)||Radiation Heating Area (m2)||Convection Heating Area (m2)||Economizer Heating Area (m2)||Air Preheater Heating Area (m2)||Active Grate Area (m2)|
|Remark||1. Design thermal efficiency is 82%.|